4.6.06

Songs for Sunday

Gloomy Sunday, not long until evening
In dark shadow, my loneliness grieving
Eyes closed, and before me you go
But you sleep, and i wait for morrow
I see figures, and send you this plea:
tell the Angel to leave room for me
Gloomy Sunday
So many Sundays, alone in the shadows
i will go now with night, whereever it goes
Eyes glisten as candles burn bright
Weep not, friends, my burden is light
With a last breath I return to my home
Safe in the land of the shadows I roam.
Gloomy Sunday

Hope has a place – Enya
One look at love
and you may see
it weaves a web
over mystery
all ravelled threads
can rend apart
for hope has a place in the lover's heart
Hope has a place in a lover's heart
Whispering world
A sigh of sighs
the ebb and the flow
of the ocean tides
One breath
one word
may end or may start
a hope has a place of the lover's heart
Hope has a place in a lover's heart
Looks to love
you may dream
and if it should leave
then give it wings
But if such a love is meant to be
Hope is home, and the heart is free
Under the heavens
we journey far
of road of life
we're the wanderers
So let love rise
So let love depart
Let hope have a place in the lover's heart
Hope has a place in a lover's heart
Look to love
and you may dream
and if it should leave
then give it wings
Bur if such a love is meart to be
Hope is home and the heart is free

沒有留言: